Silverstate Phoenix HVAC is the BBB A+ rated, Phoenix air conditioning repair contractor to call for residential and commercial service. We are bonded, insured and licensed by the state of Arizona. All work comes wit ha written guarantee.
Commercial HVAC Repair in Phoenix, AZ
No matter what brand of heating and cooling equipment your business has, our team of air conditioner repair technicians are certified to work on them. This includes major brands of equipment like Trane, Carrier, Lennox, Bryant, Sears, Goodman, Amana, Armstrong, Ruud, American Standard, Comfortmaker and many more.
Emergency Service Nights and Weekends
Commercial and residential clients love the fact that we are small enough to care about their account and big enough to provide service throughout the Phoenix AZ area day and nigh. Our 24/7 service includes weekends and holidays, too.
Timely Cleaning of Your AC System is Very Essential
The desert environment is very harsh on heating and air equipment in many ways. Your air conditioner needs timely cleaning to work properly and efficiently. You can just spend some time at regular intervals to clean your air conditioner from outside, remove dust particles. You need remove dust with a brush and a hose gently spraying the water from the fins of the condenser unit..
- In filters, you will notice dust and dirt clogging and this clogging very badly affects the performance of air conditioner. Filters can be cleaned by laying them flat in your kitchen sink and wash them using mild detergent. A laundry detergent will also do.
- If you have disposable type of filter, then you need to replace it with a new one in case, the filter is badly clogged.
- Use old hair brush to take off the dust on the surface of fins; don’t use any appliances that use water or air pressure as it may drive the dust further in.
- Use soft rag to gently wipe off the dust from the blades of the fan. If it is necessary, you can use damp cloth.
- Use vacuum cleaner to clear the dust off front and back grille.
Appropriate cleaning ensures to give you more comfort and also it increases the life of an air conditioner.